Empower Your Life With Prosperity, Wealth Luck, Businesses & Sales Improvements, Overcome Your Obstacles In Life
Special Magic Subjects From The Direct Lineage Of Guru Monk, Lp Kuay Wat Kositaram
1 Pcs Available ~
Size: 2 x 3.5 cm
Must Wear Above Waist Level
Worship At Your Home/Shop/Office
Back Of Amulet - Embedded With Master's Holy Hairs For Additional Powerful Blessing To Wearer
- Walking stick/Mai Tao symbolize support, assistance in times of need. It also means it isn’t easy to fall or topple.
- Umbrella symbolize protection or shelter during unfavorable times. It also means that one is prepare to face any adversity in life.
- Alms bowl symbolize ability to seek good living because when Phra Sivali opens his alms bowl, He will sure get offerings.
- Bag symbolize ability to accumulate good things or ability to keep one belongings.
General Enhancements & Effects:
- Superb Wealth Fetching & Sales/Business Luck ; Overcome Debts and Financial Obstacles (Free And Never In Debts & Poverty)
- Smooth Sailing In Life, Boosting your Luck Greatly ; Change Bad To Good Luck
- Be Successful & Guidance To The Right Path In Life
- Enhances your Loving-Kindness (Ren Yuan/Metta) In Your Life; Benefactor Luck
- Protection against Dangers & Negative energies
Composition Of Holy Materials:
- Magic Powders Mixed With Herbs & Flower Pollens
- LP Pra's Holy Hairs
LP Phra Attasantoh is a well-known senior guru monk in Chainat. He is an abbot of Wat Kok Dorkmai, Chainat. He is a strict and kind to everyone. He is so famous for holy water that people call him “Luangpoh Pra Nammon Bath Diaw” (Nammon = holy water, Bath Diaw = a bowl). His holy water can change a bad situation to a good situation. He is 93 (Year 2016). He was born in B.E. 2466 (C.E. 1923) in Chainat Province. He lived in a poor family. His father died when he was 3 months in his mother tummy. That was why his mother named him “Pra” that means “orphaned”.
Because of pauper, after grade 4, LP Pra could not continue studying. He dropped out of school to work. However, he wished to study. So, he planned to be ordained to study. He also held the intention of lifelong monkhood. When the time came, at age 20, LP Pra got ordained as a Buddhist monk at Wat Kok Dorkmai. After that, his rank was higher and higher.
Your Absolute Satisfaction Is Guaranteed!!! Highest Quality!!!
Siam Gallery’s Clients experienced Remarkable Improvements in life after trusting Siam Gallery. In life, we meet people that have evil intentions when we faced downturns or heart broken, despite not helping us they choose to cheat our money to purchase their amulets that will HARM us or are simply FAKES. Don’t be fooled by & waste your money on those questionable amulets…
Discover Why Our Customers Keep Coming Back For More? http://siamgallery.blogspot.sg/p/customer-testimonials.html
Special Katha & Instructions Will Be Provided Upon Purchased If Any. (Siam Gallery Don't Provide Katha To Users that bought their Amulets from other IRRESPONSIBLE & UNETHICAL SOURCES)
All Amulets Are Limited, So Act Now !!! 100% Directly From Temples !!! Don’t Miss Out !!!
Subject To Courier Fee, Shipping Worldwide & Case Wrapping Fee (Optional)
Accept PayPal, Bank Transfer, Western Union.
For More Info:
Email/Whatsapp/Line/Wechat/Call no. to: firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 90254185 / siam-gallery