Useful Tips - The Essence Of Changing Your Life & Destiny Using Affirmations

Dedicated For All My Readers:



Before sharing the Useful Tips, I would like to share my experiences over the years...

" I met a new user today who he told me that he had been looking at my site for almost 2 years. Not until recently when he feel that he need serious change thus he start to message me and decided to believe & listen to what I advised.

This is a very common case, I knew many people that told me about looking at my site for years and only their problems worsen then they start to message me or decided to believe me. some disappeared after advisory and re-message after 6-12 months. Some tried messaging me every few days....surely after that I just to add their contacts on the ignore list....otherwise will be non-stop...

Like many appointments I have, I will still brief all users on how to use the items he/she got, be it that I know you all for years or you are new to all magic amulets.

Before meeting him, his issues and needs was generally debts issues and health problems. During the conversion, he told me that over the years, he is addicted to excessive gambling and drinking, and even until today, he is still in some debts of around SGD$20k and his body showing a lot of syndromes e.g. stomachache for many weeks. Doctor told him to stop drinking & to cut down on spicy food...

However, He still go for drinking almost everyday and still buying lotteries average SGD$800+ each week + Soccer betting despite not winning for years.

I advised him for almost 2 hours and I hope he will take my advice and plans for him seriously.

* For All Who Wish To Be Better - We should sit down and reflect on what is our problems and needs in life, & for our overall well being. Many people are still pondering on their past and not moving forward, despite telling them to identify their needs and problems repeatedly for years, they just do not wish to listen... stubborn ??? *

Till Today, I am very confidence and sure that Magical Amulets, Positive Energy & Chinese Metaphysics can help us to be better and enhance our life. But if we do not wish to move forward and accept the shortcomings of ourself or the necessary changes to be made, there will be little or no enhancements.




Common Cases & Examples I encountered -

User A have money & law suit issues, he still want Lover and ask me to sell him all the attraction items to help him to tame his partner...and in next few months he will be heading to prison due to some law suit.

User B have low income and still want love - initially listened to my advice to use luck and wealth enhancements. after 1 mth got pay raise and he requested me to sell him attraction items for love...3-4th month found new job with better prospects....still short of fund...but he still want attraction...

Over 3 years, User C will be very panic over certain period and always rushing for time*. She will ask me to advise her on attraction items every time, why so ? because of a new relationship every time. Despite advising her many many times that she have no charming issues and needs....she need to focus on using magic items for her overall luck and positive energy enhancements, she ignored. End of the day, the same problems still surfaced...

User D have work issues - superior & sales problems. So after advising she select part of the items that I told her to use. so after 1 month, Superior's attitude toward her changed. She came back and asked for items to boost sales volume...after asking she disappeared again...however her sales still not improving.

User E told me that recently she have financial issues...so I advised her on the items for her needs. Disappeared for days. So I asked her whether do she still have the needs, replies from her after 1 week - she is going for holiday soon.

User F always tell me that colleagues do not like her, superior scold her and every aspects of her life is bad and getting worst from the day 1 I know her. Every meet up is problems...despite getting a new decent job in such economy - to her is still bad...

Over 3 years, User X are always short of cash and have not progress in his side line. I have already advised him many times to change* but no changes made yet until now...

Sounds silly to you ??? I have many more stubborn, disappearance and x-files...to be updated in future when I have time

* Note - To be frank, I have no obligations in replying to most of the above cases anymore nor those who like to seek help and disappear... *

I do not gain anything when my users' life is better or issues fixed, some of my friends and close users told me if your users have problems and issues then they will find you for help and can earn more money...just sell to them whatever they want and why you want to help them to solve their issues.

Indeed no or little users will look for me when they are better and good, only when problems surfaced...the last minute case... no choice...then they start to look for me...do you think I am so silly that I cannot tell that times are bad, you have no choice  or I already anticipate many months before that you will have issues. Then he or she will start to be nice and ask me to help...for god sake some even start to be nasty in order to push me to help them...surely I do not give a damn to such cases.

Over the years, I seen and advised many Users from worst to normal, from normal to good* and they fall again back to the worst case...not surprise. Some of them told me that my magic amulets stop working...

Most of the time the answer is "Your brain stop functioning after all the good luck and energy that helped you"

Another more complicated part that many people do not understand or do not wish to accept it - Life have good and bad luck cycle, If you are down in LUCK or low luck year cycle, normally you will have high tendency in making wrong decisions. e.g. buying property with bad feng shui quality or meeting evil people which harm you or even choosing wrong amulets...

How to solve and overcome bad luck cycle ??? Open Your Mind & Start Listening...Stop Asking For Help If You Do Not Help Yourself...


End of the day, We decide & choose our life. what we want...

I wish all my users are bless with smooth sailing life and can overcome their obstacles.

Face & Accept The Reality Today !!! We can change It !!! "




Sharing The Useful & Simple Technique That I Use Over The Years:

“The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” —William James

you learn to create winning experiences in your life by starting small.

As the German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche said, “He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.

Declare your abundance and success beforehand.

Visualize getting the job before you go on the next interview, instead of focusing on the fear of being rejected.

Confidence sells—fear repels.


Rules for Affirmations

“Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. You must be able to sustain yourself against staggering blows.

That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go much farther than people with vastly superior talent.” —Sophia Loren

Great inner drive is sustained by daily positive thoughts about yourself and your expectations for your future.

Affirmations are designed to help you with this process, but they only work if you say them. Knowing about them isn’t the same as doing them.

When you make the commitment to practicing positive thinking on a daily basis, what affirmations should you use?

You can use the affirmations in book or write your own.

Whichever you choose, make sure that they follow the three rules for creating affirmations:
  1. State affirmations in the present tense. Affirmations must be stated in the present tense, such as “I am prosperous” or “I am rich and wonderful” because if you put them in the future tense, “I’m going to be rich” you will be creating a picture in your mind that someday you’ll be prosperous, but not now. You want to program prosperity for now, today—not someday. It’s like a sign posted at a bar: “Free Beer Tomorrow.” When does the customer get free beer?
  2. State affirmations in the positive. When you speak your affirmations, you are giving instructions to your subconscious mind. Neuro-linguistic programming has determined that the subconscious has no picture for “not,” “don’t” and other negative qualifiers. For example, if I tell you, “Don’t think about pink elephants, don’t see the little baby pink elephant with its trunk curled around its mama pink elephant’s tail,” I’m sure you are picturing pink elephants in your mind right now. You can’t help it. So, when you create an affirmation, say “I always have plenty of money in my bank account” rather than “I’m not going to be overdrawn on my bank account again.” Picture what you want instead of what you don’t want or you’ll be giving power to the wrong thing.
  3. Be specific. A photographer friend of mine told me how much she wanted to go to Greece. She thought a great way to get there would be if she was paid to go, by getting a photography assignment there. Excited by the concept, she started doing affirmations for this trip daily: “I have a photography assignment in Athens! I have a photography assignment in Athens!” Four months later, she received the call—she had her assignment for a photo shoot in Athens. Athens, Georgia. Oops. Make sure you state exactly what it is you want.

Prosperity Thinking


“One plus one is two. Two plus two is four. But five will get you ten if you know how to work it.” —Mae West

We create our own reality from our attitudes, beliefs, thoughts, and feelings. What you focus on expands— focus on fear and you will become more afraid. Focus on love and acceptance and you will get more of that. As you focus on and believe in your ability to create financial abundance in your life, you will begin to receive it: Believing is seeing, not vice versa. Saying prosperity affirmations daily will help you to do this.


Yes, yes, I know you’ve heard of this before. Prosperity affirmations aren’t new. But I ask you: Are you doing them? Consistently? Every day? Because you are thinking about money every day, and I know from experience, what most people are thinking about money is not prosperous or affirmative. Do you clench your teeth when bills arrive in the mail? Do you shudder when you hear the word “taxes?” Do you respond with envy and sour grapes when a rich person is mentioned to you? If so, you need to start reprogramming your consciousness to develop a healthier attitude toward money so that you can attract it into your life.

Now, if you try doing prosperity affirmations for three days and then give up in disgust, it’s not going to work. Neuro-linguistic programming states that it takes twenty-one days to establish a new habit. In order to reframe our attitudes and beliefs about money, we need daily practice. For twenty-one days in a row. That means that if you practice saying positive affirmations for ten days and then forget a day, you have to start all over again. What we want to happen is for the new programming to become second nature so that when we hear the word “money” or “wealth” we brighten up, lighten up, and feel like we own it.

Claude Bristol, in his book The Magic of Believing, suggests a technique called “mirroring.” Stand in front of a mirror and say your affirmations out loud with power, meaning and energy. Try this for five minutes at the beginning of each day. There is something utterly transforming about talking yourself up this way.

Obviously, if we say positive affirmations for five minutes each day but then go back to our old negative groove for the other twenty-three hours, fifty-five minutes of the day, it will take a long time to notice any progress. It is important that you monitor your thoughts and words throughout the day and catch yourself in any negativisms. When you notice one, repeat two positive affirmations—one to counteract the negativism and the other to move yourself forward.

Find additional times and places to practice your affirmations. Standing in line at the post office or the grocery store, waiting for a bus or a friend at a restaurant, or while taking a shower are great times to run through your list. Another great affirmation time is while driving. It only takes 5 percent of your brain power to drive so use the rest of your brain positively!




Credits To Original Sources