Useful Tips - Year End Reflections & Actions 2017

From time to time, I worry if there’s enough time to get anything meaningful accomplished before 2016 ends. I want to make sure that I avoid this in 2017.


If you don’t focus on your goals, you will always be reacting instead of creating the life you want.

Chances are, most of us have a big, beautiful vision for our lives – personal and professional.


The critical questions are:
1. How are you defining your goals in actionable steps?
2. Are you setting aside time to focus and outline these goals?
3. How do you remain accountable for these goals?

It’s difficult to be still to think of what you TRULY want. It’s even tougher to break these goals into specific targets and timeline.

WHAT ARE YOUR DREAMS WORTH?
While we are at it, can I implore you to focus on your goals?

Ask yourself these 3 questions:
1. What are the 3 things I want to accomplish in 2017?
2. What are the steps I need to reach these goals?
3. What are my monthly checklists so I can be accountable and committed to these goals?

Answering the first question will require some time, reflections and a huge dose of realism. Force yourself to figure out what you need to help yourself. Work on these goals with single-minded dedication.

Verbalising your goals and committing to them will keep you clear and on track.


Don't Wait For Things To Happen !!!

A new year is your chance to go from dreaming about what you want, to building it. If you need help, feel free to contact me.

Stay true to your hopes and dreams!

A Merry Christmas and a smashing 2017 to all of you.

Good Luck To You !!!

Useful Article - Only We Can Help Ourselves: